Why should a customer hire you over another service provider?
I am a local resident and am proud to service and be part of my community. Customer service is my no.1 priority and I rarely cant fix the fault i deal with. Combine them with the cheapest rates in mandurah ($85 per hour) its a great combination that sees me more and more customers
What experience, skills, qualifications or training do you have to make you the right person for the job?
I have experience with: Toyota dealerships, Land Rover dealerships, Westrac (CAT) dealership, Mercedes Benze dealership, as well as 1000’s of cars in between. Its a great combination of manufacturers to get experience with that makes me a great all rounder for any platform.
Is there a particular aspect of your trade or industry that you specialise in?
Fault finding is my main strength, followed by 4×4 accessory fitting. I have exceptional AC experience but at this stage I dont own any AC equipment to carry out a service for my customers
How do you normally charge for your service?
- $85 per hour with a minimum of 1 hour charge
- $65 Callout for inside the Mandurah region
- $85 Callout – Surrounding Suburbs
How can a customer save money before you start the work? Please give 3 tips
- Make sure the vehicle hasn’t been sitting a while and has a flat battery, that can cost me time and you money
- Make sure the vehicle is in a good area for me to work on, no good it being under a car cover at the back of the house
- If a wiring diagram or workshop manual is handy, get that out ready for me. its an auto sparky’s best friend